Arbor Lakes Maple Grove
Firefly Credit Union
- Closed. Opens at 8:30am today
- 11121 Fountains Drive North, Maple Grove MN 55369
|Monday||8:30am - 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:30am - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||12:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thursday||9:30am - 5:00pm|
|Friday||8:30am - 5:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 1:00pm|
Firefly is committed to your financial well-being and success.Your goals are our priority, and we exist to help you reach them. As a not-for-profit financial institution, we're different from a bank because our members are our owners (people who live, work, worship, attend school, or volunteer in the Greater Twin Cities Community℠ of Minnesota). Our profits are returned to you in the form of competitive rates, higher investment returns and fewer fees.
Our valuable products and services make it easier to access and manage your money while simplifying parts of your life. See how joining Firefly presents a wealth of opportunities.
The Right Tools
- Savings and Checking accounts fit your lifestyle with anytime access and the opportunity to grow your money
- Loans for homes, vehicles, personal use and more feature simple applications and competitive rates
- Visa® Rewards Credit Cards offer cash back, gift cards and airline travel
- A full suite of accounts, financing and services support your business
- Financial advisors take time to listen to your needs and goals while creating a custom investment strategy
- Rich financial education includes online resources, seminars, events and workshops addressing popular financial topics
- Borrower Resources can help alleviate financial stress when you face difficulty paying your loans
- FinanceWorks™ within Online Banking allows you to track your spending, set budget goals, make a savings plan and view your complete financial picture
Our Mission and Values are the focal point of our entire organization. They are equal parts of a whole and together, they serve as a benchmark measuring our accuracy of brand execution. Our brand must be tightly aligned with these governing statements.
Working together, we share our 90+ years of experience and understanding to guide our members toward lifelong financial well-being.
- COLLABORATION & TEAMWORK
- HARD WORK
There is no financial institution quite like a credit union. While we are similar to banks in the services we offer, our structure and our mission are very different. How different? See for yourself. We also love sharing our knowledge of the credit union difference. Ask us to learn more.